Dedicated to working diligently with children and their family to enhance communication skills and academic performance.
Word of Mouth Speech and Language Services provides a warm, caring child centered private clinic helping parents help their children. Clients receive speech and/or language services at the clinic. They range in age from 18 months to 25 years. The clinic is located in a quiet, serene area in the Ellisville, MO community. This setting was selected to provide students and their family with a private, comfortable, and relaxing environment.
- Screening of speech and language skills from ages 18 months to 25 years of age
- Diagnostic evaluation of speech and/or language skills
- Treatment plan for individual therapy which includes communication and core curriculum skills
- Assist family at school meetings to obtain optimal services for their child
- Consult with teachers at schools to identify core curriculum skills needed to be included in the intervention .
- Private therapy provided at the Ellisville office or at school. Intermittent telepractice is also provided in the State of Missouri.
Each client's intervention is "customized", creating a plan that meets the needs of the child is parmount to recovery of communication and school related language skills.